1 someone living temporarily in a tent or lodge for recreation
motor vehicle with a rear compartment for living and sleeping in
- Finnish: asuntoauto
person who stays in one spot during a first person shooting game
- Finnish: kämppäri
- comparative of camp
Camper can be one of several things:
- A trailer or vehicle accessory used for camping, see recreational vehicle, travel trailer or camper shell.
- A Campervan - a self-powered van converted for camping.
- a person who engages in camping.
- a reference to the alternative rock band named Camper Van Beethoven.
- in online games, a player who stays in one area of the game world, see camping (computer gaming).
- a camper can be a term for one who stays in their vehicle for a long period of time.
- Petrus Camper, a Dutch anatomist.
- Camper (company), a Spanish shoe company.
camper in German: Camper
camper in Polish: Camper
camper in Simple English: Camper
adventurer, alpinist, astronaut, camp trailer, caravan, climber, comers and goers, commuter, cosmopolite, cruiser, excursionist, explorer, fare, globe-girdler, globe-trotter, goer, hajji, house trailer, jet set, jet-setter, journeyer, mariner, mobile home, mountaineer, palmer, passenger, passerby, pathfinder, pilgrim, pioneer, rubberneck, rubbernecker, sailor, semitrailer, sightseer, straphanger, tourer, tourist, trail car, trailblazer, trailbreaker, trailer, trailer camp, trailer court, trailer park, transient, traveler, trekker, tripper, truck trailer, viator, visiting fireman, voortrekker, voyager, voyageur, wayfarer, world-traveler